Mommy & Me Classes
July 8 - July 26, 2019 (Monday and Wednesdays)
Level A (6 Months – 2.5 Years)
Level A teaches parents information and techniques to help orient their children to the water and to supervise water activities in a safe manner.
Level B (2.5 years – 4 Years)
Level B teaches children to be comfortable in the water, learn to submerge in the water, perform combined stroke on front and back, and change body positions in water.
Cost, Class Size and Length
- Cost: $50 Members, $90 Non Members
- Full Payment is required at the time of registration. If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so by July 1 to receive a reimbursement. A $25 handling fee will be applied to all reimbursements.
- Maximum 8 Children, 30 minute Class
- Monday and Wednesdays (Thursday make-up day) at 5:30pm and 6:00pm
- Parent or Guardian is required to be in the pool with the child
- Children wearing diapers must wear both a swim diaper and tight fitting rubber pants
- All children will wear a flotation belt provided by the teacher.
Instructor: Susan K. Saravalli, Ph.D.
Sue has been teaching swimming as an avocation for over 44 years. For the last 30 years she has been an instructor at the Princeton YWCA. She has her certifications in Lifeguarding, CPR and WSI (Water Safety Instruction).
Sue is a retired Supervisor of Early Childhood Education and has her Ph.D. in Family Relations and Human Development.
To sign-up, please use the links below...
Register for Mommy & Me - Level A, 5:30 PM
Register for Mommy & Me - Level B, 6 PM