Parent & Child Classes
Parent & Child Classes for the summer of 2021 are now open for registration
June 29 - July 28, 2021 (Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Level A (6 Months – 4 Years)
Level A teaches parents information and techniques to help orient their children to the water and to supervise water activities in a safe manner.
Cost, Class Size and Length
- Cost: $25 Members, $40 Non Members
- Full Payment is required at the time of registration. If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so by July 1 to receive a reimbursement. A $25 handling fee will be applied to all reimbursements.
- Maximum 8 Children, 30 minute Class
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Parent or Guardian is required to be in the pool with the child
- Children wearing diapers must wear both a swim diaper and tight fitting rubber pants
- All children will wear a flotation belt provided by the teacher.
Instructor: Beth Nagle
To sign-up, please use the links below:
Mommy & Me (Week 1) : June 29 and June 30
Mommy & Me (Week 2) : July 6 and July 7
Mommy & Me (Week 3) : July 13 and July 14
Mommy & Me (Week 4) : July 20 and July 21
Mommy & Me (Week 5) : July 27 and July 28