Parent & Me Classes
Level A (6 Months – 4 Years)
Level A teaches parents information and techniques to help orient their children to the water and to supervise water activities in a safe manner.
Cost, Class Size and Length
- Cost: $140 Members for the 8 class series
- Full Payment is required at the time of registration. If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so by July 1 to receive a reimbursement. A $25 handling fee will be applied to all reimbursements.
- Maximum 8 Children, 30 minute Class
- Tuesday, Thursday 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM from July 5 - July 28th
- Parent or Guardian is required to be in the pool with the child
- Children wearing diapers must wear both a swim diaper and tight fitting rubber pants
- All children will wear a flotation belt provided by the teacher.
Parent & Me Classes (8 Weeks), July 5 - 28th
Instructor: Beth Nagle