Attention all Prospective Candidates for employment with Nassau Swim Club: We are currently hiring for the 2018 Season.
For those interested please forward your resume directly to our HR representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please either contact
Danielle Bryant at Candlewood Management Services DBryant@Cmspools.com or at the office at t 1-800-310-5541 or apply here Lifeguard Application.
Aquatics Program Lead Counselor
- Provide all-day care for children aged 5–12 years old in safe and responsible manner;
- Develop, schedule and supervise daily activities including free swim, sports, games, art, reading, science and other activities;
- Oversee and manage assistant(s) to ensure responsible interaction and professional nature of program;
- Interact with parents as needed;
- Promote a fun, safe, and intellectually stimulating environment.
The ideal candidate has:
- Prior experience working with children. Examples include but are not limited to: teaching, coaching, babysitting, academic/athletic, tutoring, camp counselor, youth volunteer, classroom assistant, etc.
- The ability to engage young minds with creativity and spontaneity;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong leadership and communication skills,
- Familiarity with activities such as crafts, nature walks, read-aloud and games
- Swimming experience
- CPR Certified
Position: All-Day Aquatics Program Lead Counselor: June – August 2019
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Hours: 11AM - 6PM, Monday to Friday.
If interested, please send an e-mail with a subject line of Lead Counselor with a resume, cover letter and two (2) references in PDF format to email@example.com.
Seasonal / Part Time / Salary
depends on experience
- 4th June to end of Public School 4.30-6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Beginning of Public School Vacation to Friday 27th July 8-12.noon (Monday to Friday)
- Four Evening Swim Meets, One Mini Meet (Saturday) and a 2 day Championship Meet.
We are looking for a high-energy, motivated and committed individual with a competitive swimming background (or strong swimming background) to lead our team of approximately 75 swimmers in our developmental and competitive summer swim league, manage our assistant coaches and lead the swim lessons at the club.
The ideal candidate will have head coaching experience, competitive swimming background, strong leadership and communication skills, the ability to connect with children from grades K-12, and boundless enthusiasm. The candidate will work closely with the parent representatives and junior coaching staff.
- Promoting a fun, safe, and team-oriented environment
- Be a role model for the swimmers
- Identify age- and skill-appropriate drills to include stroke, starts, turns, etc.
- Plan and run practices for each age group
- Maintain control and safety of swimmers
- Coordinate logistics for each swim meet for swimmers and parents
- Prepare meet lineups (Hy-Tek experience desired)
- Review meet results and work with swimmers to improve performance
- Work with parent representatives and participate in team-sponsored social activities
- Provide an encouraging environment while fostering learning and team spirit
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgCertifications:
- American Red Cross Lifeguard/First Aid
- American Red Cross First Aid
- CPR/ AED for Professional Rescuers and Healthcare Providers
- Swim Team experience required with detailed knowledge of competitive Strokes