Attention all Prospective Candidates for employment with Nassau Swim Club: We are currently hiring for the 2017 Season.
For those interested please forward your resume directly to our HR representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please either contact
Danielle Bryant at Candlewood Management Services DBryant@Cmspools.com or apply via the website at www.cmspools.com/job-opportunities.html.
Seasonal / Part Time / Salary $18-$23/hour depending on experience
- 6th June to end of Public School 4.30-6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Beginning of Public School Vacation to Friday 29th July 8-12.noon (Monday to Friday)
- Four Evening Swim Meets, One Mini Meet (Saturday) and a 2 day Championship Meet.
We are looking for a high-energy, motivated and committed individual with a competitive swimming background (or strong swimming background) to lead our team of approximately 75 swimmers in our developmental and competitive summer swim league, manage our assistant coaches and lead the swim lessons at the club.
The ideal candidate will have head coaching experience, competitive swimming background, strong leadership and communication skills, the ability to connect with children from grades K-12, and boundless enthusiasm. The candidate will work closely with the parent representatives and junior coaching staff.
- Promoting a fun, safe, and team-oriented environment
- Be a role model for the swimmers
- Identify age- and skill-appropriate drills to include stroke, starts, turns, etc.
- Plan and run practices for each age group
- Maintain control and safety of swimmers
- Coordinate logistics for each swim meet for swimmers and parents
- Prepare meet lineups (Hy-Tek experience desired)
- Review meet results and work with swimmers to improve performance
- Work with parent representatives and participate in team-sponsored social activities
- Provide an encouraging environment while fostering learning and team spirit
For further details please contact email@example.comCertifications:
- American Red Cross Lifeguard/First Aid
- American Red Cross First Aid
- CPR/ AED for Professional Rescuers and Healthcare Providers
- Swim Team experience required with detailed knowledge of competitive Strokes