Pool Party RentalNassau Swim Club is a wonderful place for members of the club to host a pool party for friends and family members! We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. To get started, here is what you need to know:
To make your date request or for more information, please call or email the board firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the reservation form along with an email to secretary with your request so we can assure you have adequate lifeguard coverage and space at the Pool.
2 weeks notification is preferred to ensure proper coverage of all Swimmers (members as well as Party Guests).
There is a $100 fee for parties to cover all incidental costs incurred with hosting parties for the Club. In addition, any additional lifeguard will cost $25/hour. See below for more information about how many lifeguards will be needed.
- Parties during regular operational hours with 10 or fewer kids will not need any additional lifeguards.
- For parties during regular operational hours with 11-25 kids, we will require one additional guard.
- For parties during regular operational hours with 24-40 kids, we will require two additional guard.
- If the party is not during regular operating hours, we would need a minimum of 3 lifeguards for 20 or fewer people. A 4th guard would be needed for 21-40 people.
- All guests and members must follow the Pool Rules.
are responsible for your own set up and clean up. Please put all trash into the large trash cans. Pool facilities should be left as you found them.
- All children who cannot independently survival swim must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- All children under the age of 3 years, or not yet potty trained, must wear a swim diaper with a tight fitting rubber pant over it. These pants are available at the pool.